The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

44 Things about me

Right now Mel is seeing the topic of this blog and thinking crap.. I created a monster.. ah well Tis the season eh?


44 ODD Things about you!
If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 44
things about your friends, and let them learn 44 things about you!
Send back to me and to several more friends !!

1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes I adore it.. and I really love to dip chicken, french fries or potato chips in Mazzetti's dressing.. No its not good for me.. but it really helps those bad days when you need comfort food.

2. Have you ever smoked? guilty as charged.. not in a LONG time. but yes.. I did.

3. Do you own a gun? yes. a super soaker. Its hardcore.. when the box says it will soak you.. It means it dammit.

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Cherry.. and NO red is NOT a flavor..

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes. I practically hyperventilate

6. What do you think of hot dogs? They are more comfortable to cuddle with then cold dogs.. kidding. I love beef hot dogs.. when I was pregnant with Emily I discovered I DO like sauerkraut.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? The Santa Clause movies and Christmas Shoes. its a cheesy CBS movie but I love it.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? french vanilla creamer with coffee thrown in to warm it up.

9. Can you do push ups? Not without 911 being called

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My necklace, my mothers ring, my engagement ring from Chucky, my grandmothers engagement ring and my Claddaugh.. ok. thats everything I wear.

11. Favorite hobby? baking

12. Do you have A.D.D.? have you EVER read this blog?

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? The list for what I love about myself is shorter....

14. Middle name? Marie

15. Name 3 thoughts at this moment? 1) How the hell didn't I know the house had Gas? 2) Whats in the kitchen thats sweet to munch on and 3) Why do I feel so blah?

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coffee, dr Pepper (yea I know its not good for me.. but I need it), water

17. Current worry right now? Bills.

18. Current hate right now? People who don't set their priorities right.

19. Favorite place to be? sleeping.

20. How did you bring in the New Year? Contracting on my couch.. I am SUCH a party animal...oh and avoiding gun shots at midnight..

21. Where would you like to go? Walt Disney World

22. Name three people who will complete this? Its a Blog.. Mel already did it.. the rest I don't even really know if anyone reads this other then Mel, Nikia and chuck.. this is basically my cheap therapy.

23. Do you own slippers? No but I can't tell you how bad I want a pair.
. .
24 What shirt are you wearing? My yellow delbert thermal that Molly was soo right about, black yoga pants, and one sock because Lily took one off of me

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I am not a big fan of slip and slides.

26. Can you whistle? yes, but not the uber cool whistle with the fingers

28. Would you be a pirate? Argh.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever is in my mind.

30. Favorite Girl's Name? Emily, Stephanie, Mary

31. Favorite boy's name? Matthew, Daniel, Andrew, David

32. What's in your pocket right now? No pockets

33. Last thing that made you laugh? umm I don't know... sad.

35.Worst injury you've ever had? I broke my foot and fractured my ankle at the same time catching AJ from falling down the steps when he was two.. he was fine.. my foot was barney purple for a month

36. Do you love where you live? finally. yes.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? there are six if you include Mel's which is in the corner in Steph's room unplugged

38. Who is your loudest friend? Nikia or Concert Mel lol

39. Do you have any pets? Lily the beagle lab, Socks the female bitchy cat... and Hercules the confused tabby/dog lol

40. Does someone have a crush on you? I so doubt it

41. Your favorite book? The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. I could read it 1000 times and never tire of it.. and Suzanne's diary for NIcholas by James Patterson.. oh and PS I love you by Ceceila Aherns..

42. Who is your favorite sports team? New york Mets and Washington Redskins

43. What song do you want played at your funeral? Here I am Lord, Morning has Broken, Eagles wings, and I wish We'd all been ready by DC talk

44. Do you watch reality shows? yes. I love Big Brother, its my summer addiction. I love Dancing with the Stars, Project runway. ooo Top Chef.. ummm.. lots of others.

1 comment:

fyrgrl said...

1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes

2. Have you ever smoked? Only if I REALLY need to

3. Do you own a gun? yes and it's reall and I have two FULL boxes of bullets..lol.

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? RED

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yeah only cuz they are going to weigh me..lol

6. What do you think of hot dogs? yum

7. Favorite Christmas movie? The Christmas Story and Christmas Shoes.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Caffeine!! Coffee, Soda, Tea, etc

9. Can you do push ups? Can I yes...do I? LMAO

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My f/f charm

11. Favorite hobby? baking and reading

12. Do you have A.D.D.? Huh?

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? The list for what I love about myself is shorter....I second that!!!

14. Middle name? Delania

15. Name 3 thoughts at this moment? 1) Why don't we have money trees 2) Why can't I be normal and 3) Why do I feel so blah?

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coffee, Pepsi, H2O

17. Current worry right now? Bills.

18. Current hate right now? The fact that my child will not listen and people think she is wild and I'm a bad parent.

19. Favorite place to be? sleeping or shopping

20. How did you bring in the New Year? Playing games w/ hub and in laws

21. Where would you like to go? Walt Disney World, Italy, Germany

22. Name three people who will complete this? Its a Blog.. Mel already did it.. the rest I don't even really know if anyone reads this other then Mel, Nikia and chuck.. this is basically my cheap therapy.

23. Do you own slippers? Yes
. .
24 What shirt are you wearing? AE tee shirt w/ tropical stuff on the back.

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I am not a big fan of slip and slides.

26. Can you whistle? yes, but not the uber cool whistle with the fingers

28. Would you be a pirate? Argh.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever is in my mind.

30. Favorite Girl's Name? Diem and Danica

31. Favorite boy's name? Khristopher

32. What's in your pocket right now? No pockets

33. Last thing that made you laugh? umm I don't know... sad.

35.Worst injury you've ever had?Fell down the steps at work broke my left arm and leg a week before I had to be in wedding.

36. Do you love where you live? No

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 4

38. Who is your loudest friend? Trish ha!

39. Do you have any pets? No, but I have a husband does that count?

40. Does someone have a crush on you? No comment

41. Your favorite book? Amish Romance

42. Who is your favorite sports team? New york Mets, Yankees, Texans, Penguins

43. What song do you want played at your funeral? Go rest High

44. Do you watch reality shows? yes. Beauty and the Geek, Chef Jeff, Trauma life in the E.R