The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

For Just one week.....


I read this wonderful blog, http://icecreamdiary.blogspot.com/ she is witty and funny, and today she posted that she is going to do a weekly blog called "For Just One Week" and you have to commit to do something for a week. Hmmm. this is so much easier then trying to do 8 billion things.. that I ignore :o)~ I can attempt to keep my ADHD self focused on two at a time. .. I think... so I vow for one week, to stick to a menu no matter how bad I may want to sneak off of it, and I vow for one week to work with David on his workbooks every day. Even when we both aren't in the mood. :o)~ ok these are my goals... wish me luck.. if you do this please post your "For Just one week" on her Mr Linky. :o)~

2 comments:

fyrgrl said...

Just for one week I'll try not to kill my husband. And just for one week I'll try not to cry every time I look in a mirror or a old pic of myself.

Ice Cream said...

Tricia,
thanks for joining me. =)
I'm glad I'm not the only one with ADHD tendencies. Are you going to post your menu? I may need it to help with my goal of getting dinner on the table every night.