The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Absolute further proof.......

That I have no life....... I am giddy, I mean positively giggly that there is finally a new Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy and then I am seriously perplexed about WHAT do I DO ::::HEAVES into a brown paper bag to avoid hyperventilating::::: ER OR PRIVATE PRACTICE?!?!?! OMG! its too much for my little ADHD brain today.. ugh. see no life?



Groans...... If I don't get out soon... I think I am going to explode.



Just saying....

2 comments:

Mrs B said...

I am totally that way about The Office...what will I do with my Thursday nights? At least I have all four seasons on DVD! Oh, and the Twilight series. I am about to finish the last book...can I borrow your paper bag?

Crystal said...

LoL, I am waiting for Life on Mars to come back at the end of the month and burn notice too. But I still have no ABC because of Dish network uggh.. I need to get the digital thing and hook it up to the tv in the playroom that isnt hooked up to satellite so i can at least watch it in there!