The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

25 Random things about Tricia

Don't panic Mrs B, I promise you I am not stalking you, these are about me ;o)~ No, Melissa a multitasking mom put this on her blog andMusings of a Multitasking Mama: 25 Random things about the Multi-Tasking Mama offered this challenge. ::::crinkles nose:::: and I genuinely love a good challenge.. so um. its on like Donkey Kong.. :::big tough girl voice.. was I beilevable? Sigh I didnt think so::::



1. I am married for the second time to Chucky the love of my life. My ex husband is a good guy and we are friends now but we had to get through him having a THREE year affair with my best friend before we could get to that point.

2. Chuck is my biggest fan most of the time (and i am his) and I really do love that about him.

3. I met my husband on AOL almost 12 years ago. Man has it been THAT long? we used to talk through IMs and when he acted all perverted I would block him.. only to discover I missed him and UNBLOCK him.

4. I would be lost if anything happened to my kids, my husband, or my mom.

5. I am so grateful for my friends and Thank God for them all daily

6. I love to cook and try out new ideas but I am scared to death of someone telling me something sucks so I usually stick to the old faithfuls.

7. I am almost always broke, and refer to myself as "Professionally broke...don't try this at home"

8. I adore Garth Brooks..as a singer and a person

9. I am a HUGE New York Mets fan even if they have choked the past two fricking years.

10. Yes I also claim the Washington Redskins.

11. Obviously you now know i am very faithful because if I can stick behind those teams sticking to one man is a piece of cake haha.

12. Jeff Dunham and Rodney Carrington are both two of my favorite comics (one plays with dolls one sort of plays with um himself lol. ironic huh?).

13. I adore good music and good concerts, I love going to see Delbert McClinton.

14. I am the mother of six wonderful fabulous kids, and the mother of an angel that died 22 hours after he was born, Feb 21, 1990-Feb 22, 1990.

15. He had diaphragmatic herenia and only 20% of two lungs.. and for the record I HATE when TV shows have babies with that because it hits too close to home.

16. I am a Big brother JUNKIE and count down to summer time and the new season

17. I met two of my best friends in the most unique way.. Mel I met on Sept 11, 2001 in my living room after she got there from Hampton Roads driving up to see Garth but then a plane hit the pentagon, and our priorities shifted.. ALOT. Nikia I met because she helped me out with a can of formula last year when things were bleak... and we won't even go on about Chuck, the internet... meeting because of Garth and falling in love with Pink (The singer not the color)

18. I would be lost without either one of them in my life.

19. My daddy was my hero and my most favorite person on earth, he died on July 26, 1999 and I miss him terribly.

20. I am such a softy I cry over TV commercials, reunions on TV, Extreme makeover home edition, and pretty much anything else.

21. I kick butt at Brain Age. I have the best score in the house and it drives everyone crazy. go me

22. One of my favorite things to do during the spring is watch AJ play baseball.

23. I have four brothers.. Rip, Gregg, David (My brother David died from AIDS in 1997) and Mike. I am the youngest and the only girl. I have 5 nephews and one neice. Girls are at a shortage in my family.. until I had my three.

24. I adore Winnie the Pooh.. I have shelves and shelves of Pooh collectibles and love them all.

and finally

25. Our living room is decked out in a US Navy theme, because my husband is a Navy Reservist..i am sure my father is spinning in his grave because he went to West Point, and i married a squid ;o)~ lol. I kid. .I think my dad sent me Chucky and he knows it.

WOW that was hard to get to 25. Can you do it? Leave them in my blog comments or post your own. Good luck its hard!!!

1 comment:

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

I love your list- I too am a big Winnie the Pooh fan!