The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Monday, November 3, 2008

tell me tell me tell me

Whats in your ears? What music is making you tap your foot and sing along..Today's blog is thanks to Mel asking "whats in your ears" on Rob's forum... only today I am going to add to it and add more "whats in.."

Whats in your ears? Right now I am loving "So What" from Pink. Chuck and I have a large background with Pink. .we first kissed to "get this party started" (ironic huh?), also Jace Everett's "I wanna do bad things with you" (theme song for True blood) and finally "chicken fried which I finally found out last night was the Zac Brown band.. there is something feel good about this song

Whats in your belly? LOTS of Halloween candy ;oX ok.. no there's more last night we made meatloaf, mac and cheese and garlic butter biscuits. and tonight i am roasting two chickens, home made mashed potatoes, stuffing and cranberry sauce.. yum-o. Feel good foods and LOTS of left overs for tomorrow. WOOHOO.

Whats being seen by your eyes? Tv show wise, i am hooked on True Blood, the characters and storylines are soooo good. I also love Grey's Anatomy, Ugly Betty, Dancing with the stars, and ER. I am avoiding any channel that shows anything election related as i am TIRED of seeing it.. am i the only one who is tired of the smear campaigns? geesh.

What movie do you want to see? (yea its not body related.. sue me) frankly I am dying to see Nights in Rodanthe, I really want to see it. I also want to see four Christmases.. i usually try and see whatever new holiday movie is coming out that way we can get in the spirit. as for DVD's I am spoiled.. Mel and chuck work for the same video store so if its new i have either seen it or will see it. ;o)~

And finally

What are you reading?? Right now I am waiting for a book to arrive the new Nicholas Sparks book, but in the meantime I am reading James Patterson "Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas" that is such a great book, but boy does it make you cry.. I am reading it in the tub, or when I can grab five minutes, my poor kids think that i am drowning because some days I don't want to stop reading.. and I have read it before! crazy.

Ok off to drink my coffee (god bless Mel.. hazelnut creamer.. YUM-O)

Tricia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CRAP! It's coming I swear!! You know I suck!

Tricia said...

LMAO.. gee do you mean the book? :o) lol

Anonymous said...

no I was sending you some great dane crap! FOR FREE! LOL Yes the book and the baby legs!!