The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Not Me Monday



I didn't wake up today and hit the snooze alarm four times because i didnt want to get up.

I didn't think of every easy dinner i could think of so i didnt have to cook tonight.

I did NOT buy Emily a pair of pink pjs with butterflys on them just becuase they were soo cute and she had to have them.

I did NOT flip someone the bird in traffic because she honked at me because i was waiting for a duck to get across the street

I did NOT let my oldest stay home today because as much as she "needed" an MH day I needed one more.

I did NOT write this blog for the soul purpose of getting it all out just so i feel better but it worked :o)

No comments: