The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sleepy Sunday.

Today started daylight savings time, we got to fall back an hour.. this would have meant so much more to me if Emily wasnt up again with the allergies/cold that is kicking her tiny diapered tail. I feel so rotten that there is so little i can do for her. it used to be you would run out get pedicare or little colds, now you can't do anything other then motrin and watch them stare at you with big miserable eyes. At the end of the day, I will admtit that this morning we finally broke down and bought dimetapp and i gave her 1/4 of what the dose on the bottle is.. just enough to take the edge off of whatever it is that is biting her tail. Poor baby. We did manage to sleep in until 10 AM, but that is only because she slept til about 7 got up yelled at me we did a bottle and then snuggled and went back to sleep.. and apparently per Nikia, I suck.

The Elections are nearly over.. Thank God. But we are still getting visited by the different parties, today for the first time someone made me think my decision. That MAYBE . .just maybe I should rethink who i am voting for. Notice, I am still not saying WHO that is. lol.. I am not a fan of starting fights.. but what is it that was said in the movie 1776 by John Hancock, a Good debate never hurt anybody. I am going to do some more research before I head off to vote, but I will go on record as stating I don't think either one of these men will change the world.. my question is can one make it a little better then it is now.

I didnt mention before that while Emily is sick, so is David, Stephanie,Chucks got the sniffles and I think I am in denial.. which contrary to popular believe denial is not just a river in Egypt.

I have discovered that the movie Heart and Souls (which I have seen just short of a million times) is another one on my list of "YOU have to see this movie" Add to that list The Notebook, PS I love you, Dirty Dancing, Grease, Phantom of the Opera (ooo two Gerard Butler movies.. Mel must be so proud), I know I have others but i just adore those movies. The Notebook is one of my favorites because I love the author.. ohh that reminds me "A walk to remember" is good too. (same author Nicholas Sparks),PS I love you I read the book before I even knew they were making a movie, I think Ceceila Aherns is an amazing writer, and who doesn't love Gerry Butler.. grrr.. Dirty Dancing because well nobody puts baby in the corner..Grease was my first "grown up" movie.. to this day I can watch it over and over and over. I love it. and Phantom of the Opera from the very beginning when the chandlier falls to the rose at the end. damn. Andrew Lloyd Webber kicks butt. Great movie.. and Gerry Butler makes an UBER hot Phantom.

So tonight my show is on.. .so if anyone is looking for me, I will be planted in front of the TV watching Sookie, Bill and the rest of the True Blood gang. God Bless HBO for this show but damn they have to stop leaving me wanting more. its JUST rude. well only because they leave 6 full days between shows.. RUDE.

More tomorrow. Havea nice sunday

1 comment:

Mel said...

I am proud!! There are three men I would still have a baby for, you got two of them in that post Robert Downey Jr, and Gerard Butler. I have all but two of the movies Gerry has done on DVD. (yeah I have all the odd stuff from before he was famous here. It's a sickness. And I've got most of RDJ's too.)

Funny both of the guys..sing in movies. I think there's a theme.

The next film we're gonna bond over is CHances Are. Then I'll drag out the Gerry stuff. ;-) Don't act all injured either. You love it.