The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sometimes people rock more then they suck




Lisa one of my wonderful fellow January Mommy's and a blogger of three handsome boys, gave me an award this week for having a funny blog.. and it touched my heart, and i should ahev mentioned it before, and because i didn't I am sorry.

Then Rebel who posts a blog about her struggles with conceiving baby 2, baby 1 was born in January with Emily... sadly we live close to each other and still haven't met.. some day girl!! well she bestowed me with this award tonight!!! :o)~

The rules are a little different this time around.....Answer the following questions with single word responses. Then pass on the award to 7 other bloggers: There was no way to stick to the one word rule!!

1. Where is your cell phone? Beside Me

2. Where is your significant other? driving

3. Your hair color? Brownishreddish

4. Your mother? Alexandria

5. Your father? Heaven :o(

6. Your favorite thing? chocolate

7. Your dream last night? Happy

8. Your dream/goal? Happiness

9. The room you’re in? Den

10. Your hobby? Blogging

11. Your fear? too many

12. Where do you want to be in six years? Right here

13. Where were you last night? Home

14. What you’re not? Rich

15. One of your wish list items? financial freedom

16. Where you grew up? All over

17. The last thing you did? IMed Erica

18. What are you wearing? Shorts and T-shirt

19. Your T.V.? ER

20. Your pet? Lily

21. Your computer? HP

22. Your mood? concerned

23. Missing someone? always

24. Your car? Town and Country

25. Something you’re not wearing? bra

26. Favorite store? Wal*Mart

27. Your Summer? Hot

28. Love someone? Totally

29. Your favorite color? purple

30. When is the last time you laughed? often

31. Last time you cried? Today

Now I am passing this on to the following people:

1. Mel

2. Lisa

3. Nikia

4. Stephanie

5. Amanda

6. Kristine

7. Chucky


now there are some of you who I don't expect to do this, but i hope you do, and as for Rebel, I would so have linked you but you already gave it to me.

No comments: