Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy (not forward) this entire blog and paste into a new blog to post. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then post this so a whole bunch of people you know realize its ok to be holly and jolly this year, Tis the season....
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper with the gift tags, and usually a bow or two.
2. Real or artificial tree? Artificial.. but only because I hate stepping on the needles and cursing abbout what a piece of @#)%@*@ the tree is.
3. When do you put up the tree? The Weekend after Thanksgiving sometimes later... this year who knows? I got a tree off of freecycle but I dont think we have any ornaments yet.. and Emily needs her baby first Christmas ornament.
4. When do you take the tree down? Day after Christmas if I am fed up with looking at it.. New Years eve if not.. one of these days i am gonna do the tree i want.. go to the ABC store put a bunch of airplane size bottles on the tree and have a tree taking down on New Years Eve.. whatever you take down you drink.
5. Do you like eggnog? I drink probably two glasses a year its good. .smells great.. but too thick
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Barbie dream house with all the furniture, I am 99% sure the angels sang when I got it.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My brother Mike
8. Easiest person to buy for? Mom or Chuck
9. Do you have a nativity scene? no... i need one and want one but I don't have one. Hell we dont even have ornaments.. we sort of had to toss alot when we moved.. long story.
10. Mail or email christmas cards? I send a Christmas letter every year via email
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? GW gave me this sweatsuit that even barney the dinosaur would have looked at and said "damn". it was bad.. really really bad.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas Shoes, White Christmas and any of the Santa Clause movies. ooooh and who can forget the Grinch? the cartoon and Jim Carrey one.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Black Friday. normally.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes but usually to my daughter and she knows.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? pumpkin pie and sugar cookies oh and I LOVE big fat candy canes
16. Lights on the tree? the more lights the happier the Tricia
17. Favorite Christmas song? Christmas Eve in Washington, and "the gift" and the friendly beasts
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I go home to my mmom and family
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer' s? I guess Sneezy, Sleepy, Dopey, Grumpy, Bashful, Happy and Doc is wrong? serioiusly its Dasher,Dancer,Prancer, Vixen,Comet, Cupid,Donner and Blitzen…and um Rudolph, we are however still unsure who ran over Grandma and nobodys talking..
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel..
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Christmas eve for the family exchange... kids are the morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The hustle and bustle without the smiles. forgetting what Christmas is.. I loathe when people write X-Mas.. keep CHRIST in Christmas
23. Favorite ornament? The Disney World one if I still have it.. and my pooh and Tigger one.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? we do prime rib or filet mignon at my moms
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I don't know that I do want anything this year... I want ornaments for my tree.. but that is before Christmas.
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Hopefully a few people.. but who knows
27. Who is least likely to respond to this? hmm I dunno.