The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Friday, November 21, 2008

7 years and 2 kids ago......

That was when I met Chuck face to face after years of talking online...yes we are one of those couples who met online... most of the time we are a success story but there are days.. kidding. Today is our anniversary. And I still get butterflies when I see him, I sill giggle over text messages, I sill roll my eyes when he makes goofy comments, but all in all, I am still happy. We have added to our already expansive family, David (aka Rocky.. who got sent home AGAIN today because he behaved like an animal) and Emily (the first girl in his family in 7 generations). Our family is complete, we live in a nice house, and our family is for the most part happy. Happy Anniversary Tigger.. heres to many more!

Pooh

No comments: