There is sooo much I want to talk about today, and so little I can say.. but suffice to say... I am a bit ticked off. I can and will say this, my neice (Who I love dearly) got involved with the wrong kind of person.. REALLY wrong kind of person and that is now effecting her life and my mother. I can deal with her screwing up her life, and it effecting her.. 1) she's a grown up and its her choice 2) even if I did give a damn see number 1. Ok I lie.. I hate that she is screwing up her life, she is a bright wonderful woman who is screwing up so bad its going to have massive long term effects and that PISSES me off (pardon the bad word. I am mad). Anyways.. now this stuff is effecting my mom (as in when someone shows up at your door bangs the door down looking for that person.. it will effect someone.. especially someone who is in her 70s with a heart condition and has NEVER even had a fricking parking ticket (ok I know she doesn't drive but she has a license it could happen). Anyways... my mom calls me I answered hi how are you, typical for me.. mom and I talk like 100 times a day.. (Chuck would say that is a slow day har har) anyways.. she says "fine well except the six people who just came in with guns drawn looking for (insert jerk of the years name here)" do what? So we talk... neice and sir butthead did breakup, and she has nothing to do with anymore.. too bad the damage is already pretty much effectively done. Neice is now all but guilty due to her association and it can cause issues for her.. GROWL I am ticked..
Ok.. breathe... other events of my morning:
1) Emily has learned to climb up on the bricks to the fireplace..great.. we are now climbing.. fun. i knew she was part mountain goat.. all my kids are.
2) I spilled my soda (ok I know its not serious. but its caffeine and that does NOT belong on my floor today.. I NEED it)
3) I found out that my washing machine was EMPTY instead of having the load of clothes that were in the hamper inside and washed.. Growl I hate that.
4) I read David's teacher of her account of David and whether he has ADHD, she pretty much wrote down that he is the second coming of Damian.
5) I have threatened to call Santa three times, and had to think of what I was going to do when December is over.. "I am gonna call the Easter bunny" just doesn't have the same pull. Santa leaves coal.. what does the Easter bunny leave.. rabbit pellets? oy vey.
Ok.. I am gonna go smile.. start my day over and make my list for shopping tonight... funny shopping story for saturday, we were getting the boys erector sets.. not once, not twice but three times I called them erection sets.. :oX I am not sure why.. but that is just further proof I need adult contact more often.. oh and probably nookie lol.