5 favorite things to eat:
1) Oreos (they are a comfort food when things are sort of yucky lol) good for me? well no . but hey whats the fun in that right?
2) goldfish...no not the real ones.. the crackers
3) ham and cheese wrap ups.
4) Fettucine alfredo
5) chicken fingers.
5 favorite songs:
1) More then a Memory--Garth Brooks. There is something really sexy about his growls in that song.
2) Chicken fried- Zach Brown band... so love this song
3) I'll walk- Bucky Covington. Sad but so pretty. I am impressed with him. I never thought in a million years this would be the idol who put out such an amazing song.
4) Don't wanna miss a thing- Aerosmith. Its mine and Chuck's song. Still love it.
5) Hammerhead Stew- Delbert McClinton. I love this song, its upbeat happy, goofy and fun. And yes Mel, I do like Rob's version better.
5 favorite movies:
1) The Notebook- I could watch this a million times and never get tired of it.
2) PS I love you- Ditto.
3) Heart and Souls- There's nothing sweeter then "walk like a man"
4) the Christmas shoes-
5) Dirty Dancing- Nobody puts baby in the corner!!
5 favorite vacation spots:
1) Magic Kingdom- Walt disney world
2) Epcot- Walt Disney world
3) Hollywood Studios- Walt Disney world
4) Downtown Disney- Walt Disney world
5) Do you get the impression I like Walt Disney World?
5 favorite things:
1) My necklace
2) My mothers ring (Even though its outdated)
3) My Claddaugh and engagement rings
4) My pooh shelf
5) Sugar Cookie tea lol. yum-o
5 favorite people
1) My mom
2) Chuck (no, he won't mind he's second)
3) My kids
4) My family in general
5) MelNikiaDesereLaurieKarenAmanda (if i list them all close together they count as one person even though its more right?
5 things I need to go do
1) Call the guy about the fridge
2) Analyze the bills
3) figure out dinner
4) Let the dog out
5) Post this blog... more tomorrow!!