The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

5 favorites.

Yet another email has been sent with 5 favorites and different items you are supposed to list. I figured again, I would post it as a blog. I just don't want to litter mail boxes with more junk mail to listen to the groans... the don't send them back no, but i know they are groaning as i know I groaned.. secretly I am posting this because I can't rightly think of anything else to post today.. sad huh? I can usually talk your ears off.. because well I am good. but there isn't alot to be said. So on to the blog:

5 favorite things to eat:

1) Oreos (they are a comfort food when things are sort of yucky lol) good for me? well no . but hey whats the fun in that right?
2) goldfish...no not the real ones.. the crackers
3) ham and cheese wrap ups.
4) Fettucine alfredo
5) chicken fingers.

5 favorite songs:

1) More then a Memory--Garth Brooks. There is something really sexy about his growls in that song.
2) Chicken fried- Zach Brown band... so love this song
3) I'll walk- Bucky Covington. Sad but so pretty. I am impressed with him. I never thought in a million years this would be the idol who put out such an amazing song.
4) Don't wanna miss a thing- Aerosmith. Its mine and Chuck's song. Still love it.
5) Hammerhead Stew- Delbert McClinton. I love this song, its upbeat happy, goofy and fun. And yes Mel, I do like Rob's version better.

5 favorite movies:

1) The Notebook- I could watch this a million times and never get tired of it.
2) PS I love you- Ditto.
3) Heart and Souls- There's nothing sweeter then "walk like a man"
4) the Christmas shoes- such a good movie.
5) Dirty Dancing- Nobody puts baby in the corner!!

5 favorite vacation spots:

1) Magic Kingdom- Walt disney world
2) Epcot- Walt Disney world
3) Hollywood Studios- Walt Disney world
4) Downtown Disney- Walt Disney world
5) Do you get the impression I like Walt Disney World?

5 favorite things:

1) My necklace
2) My mothers ring (Even though its outdated)
3) My Claddaugh and engagement rings
4) My pooh shelf
5) Sugar Cookie tea lol. yum-o

5 favorite people

1) My mom
2) Chuck (no, he won't mind he's second)
3) My kids
4) My family in general
5) MelNikiaDesereLaurieKarenAmanda (if i list them all close together they count as one person even though its more right?

5 things I need to go do

1) Call the guy about the fridge
2) Analyze the bills
3) figure out dinner
4) Let the dog out
5) Post this blog... more tomorrow!!

No comments: