So today, I am going to do the whole confession is good for your soul thing... sure why not. Its Thursday, Christmas is coming.... Santa is watching. I may as well right?
1) Truth be told, I love my winnie the pooh stuff on the entertainment center, but I am thinking of selling them or freecycling them. At first it was the money, now its to save them from being broken. Nobody else cares that I dont want random stuff placed up there. And before something gets broken, I would rather see it given away.
2) Truth be told, I am exhausted today. Emily had a horrible night last night she was fussy and didn't want to sleep, by the time she finally closed her eyes, i had 10 minutes before the alarm went off for Stephanie and Danny... Granted all i do for them is tell Chuck to get them up, but it didn't make getting up easier. Luckily its a half day, so when I see the first teenager i am going to take a nap.
3) Truth be told, My teenagers cleaned up the house last night, it wasnt God awful just cluttered (mostly their crap) and they put it all away, and cleaned up. I was impressed and thrilled (oh and wondering how many drug tests I needed to buy because they did it without me asking over and over again)
4) Truth be told, little kitty and I are gonna rumble if he doesn't leave my damn tree alone
5) Truth be told, have I mentioned how tired I am today?
6) Truth be told, I have to have a very difficult conversation this week with someone who I do love dearly, but its time to speak up.
7) Truth be told, I need to get out more... David has watched four shows today and i have known all four theme songs..oy vey.
ok truth be told, i have come to the bottom of this blog. more tomorrow. havea nice day