The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Why Me Wednesday


The blog that allows you to complain and resolve that complaint by asking "Why me?"

The weather is warm and sunny one day and cold the next.. its affecting my allergies.. Why me?

I have had a headache for three days, its not getting better no matter what I take. why me?

I bought the family all new toothbrushes this week.. obnoxious dog found two down low. and chewed them up. Why me?

Sometimes I feel like I could disappear and nobody would notice. .why me?

Other times I feel like I have the weight of the world on my shoulders.. why me?

I have little booboos all over my arms that itch.. we have no clue what it is.. but its bugging me.. why me?

Emily is growing up so fast all of a sudden she went from barely walking. .to walking.. to today she tried to run.. why me?

My dog is barking at the wind outside truly proving shes a dumb dog. why me?

I could sleep all day but at night i can't sleep for more then an hour at a time.. why me?

And finally... its only Wednesday and there are two more days until friday....sighs.. why me?

No comments: