The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursdays This and that and that and this..

I am reading a book that I was bullied suggested strongly (She MAILED it to me. ok?) that I read "The Shack" by my darling frined Karen. This book is just amazing, I had already mostly read it, but i did the mom thing. .read it not really soak it in.. Tonight I brought it with me to Perpetual adoration, and while there I REALLY read it and paid attention. In an hour I read over 60 pages. Since the big joke in our house is, if anyone gets a book I read it last because I read so slow.. this is amazing. This book is just so wow. There are no other words. If you want to read a book that will make you think and really feel something read it. ok? (no bullying here)

Today was a beautiful spring day, it was 73 degrees. That was then.. this is now. Now only 3 hours since I had on capris and I was comfy, I am now in a thermal shirt, long pants and socks. Ok Mother Nature.. Your not cute.. cut it out. Spring needs to come and JUST stay ok? seriously now. I just need to be warm is what I think it is..

So this weird rashy thing has appeared on my arms.... they are killing me. I have no idea what it is.. better then that the doctor has referred me to a dermatolagist cause I am fairly certain THEY don't know what it is either. Grrreeeeeaaaattt. What sitnks is it keeps me up at night, so now I take benadryl to try and make me NOT scratch my arms the next day I have what I lovingly refer to as a Benadryl hang over.. It really is not as fun as it sounds. I promise. But ya know I guess it could be worse.. right??

And finally, I am so profoundly saddened by the death of Natasha Richardson. She was so amazing to watch, so beautiful, and so in love with her family. My heart breaks for Liam Neeson, her boys and the rest of her family. My deepest sympathies go out to the family and my prayers that they will get through this is with them. I will certainly miss seeing her act on the screen. :o(

Ok. I am going to go and do some wifely duties (help make dinner and help him with homework. more later).

1 comment:

loopy747 said...

hahaha I am such a big mean bully!!!