The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me Monday.


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did NOT become thoroughly grossed out when my small tushied one year old crawled out of a yucky diaper yesterday morning as I was going to get a new one to put on her...ewww

I certainly did NOT laugh til I cried last night over an incident in our house that involved poop and resembled the moment from Alvin and the Chipmunks where Alvin picks up Theodores doodle and tells Dave its a raisin and pops it in his mouth.. no I did NOT because I am 37 and potty humor is NOT funny anymore, but if you wanna hear something REALLY funny ask.

I absolutly did NOT justify eating a second ding dong last night because I was PMSing and because I was already sad and chocolate is therapy.

I did NOT think David was too cute for words this week when he began to tell us "Please oh Please.. I will do ANYBING" (this is what he says when he wants something or wants to help you with a project)
I did NOT cry myself to sleep on Friday into Saturday, as I have every Feb 21st for the past 19 years.

I did NOT gulp yesterday as I walked towards the priest at Mass to receive communion when I realized as he stared at me and smiled that he KNEW who I was and think "busted"

I did NOT let a teenage boy skip church so I could leave David home since Chuck was at drill and
I needed an extra set of hands to chase him
and lastly I did NOT look forward to posting all this today because its Not Me Monday and whats not fun about that?

No comments: