The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Not me Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week

I did NOT go to dinner on Friday night determined to finally cheat because hey I could, only to discover the only things that were cheat worthy I did not want. So instead I counted points and behaved

I did NOT get woken up Saturday morning to my 2 year old dropping my cell phone on my face as it was ringing with family drama at 8:21 AM
I have NOT had to deal with more family drama than most people do in a year this week.

I certainly did NOT eat Jelly Belly Jelly Beans for dessert last night because if i counted them out they were only 3 points. .. I did now however eat my last 6 points worth :oX oops.

I did NOT discover (again) that even though Emily was zonked out on the couch I was still watching Dora.. fun stuff.... someone has got to get me to turn off the TV

I did not wake up for the third day in a row happy that the weather is warmer, but really feeling the change in the weather. Gotta love allergies!

and finally.....I did not find Emily the cutest Disney Easter dress at the Thrift store with TAGS still on it! I paid $2.98 for her dress and its adorable!! :o)~ I know some people oogie out over the thought of the Thrift Store, but I am a mother of six. .and something with tags on it. .cha ching! :o)~ Go me!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Score on the dress! That's awesome!