The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I completely and totally did not just complete a 30 day workout on Wii EA sports Active because I have never been that disciplined to work out like that.

When I did NOT complete that workout I did not take these two pictures because I was so giddy:
I certainly did not share them on Facebook or email them to family members because that would be silly.

I did NOT call Mary's school and growl at the Vice Principal (again) after a little boy hit her (again) at the school bus stop again. Of course the principal did not call me back and tell me that my daughter hit back (which she had told me also) and the little boy was scratched up. That while she was not sure she saw nothing and could not punish either party, Mary apparently gave worse than she got. @@

I was not momentarily proud of Mary because she FINALLY stood up for herself but than did firmly tell her not to hit people (Even when they deserve it)

I did NOT spring clean the entire house this weekend and for the first time in days feel completely blissful that the house is clean.. lovely ;o)~
I am not mad at the sun for hiding today, whats up with that? We were nice why would you leave? Please spring come back and leave your friend Mr Rain somewhere else.

And finally, I did not let my daughter all day today because hey.. some battles are just not worth fighting.. besides isn't she cute


So what did you or didnt you do!! Come on share it feels good!

1 comment:

Ice Cream said...

I didn't forget to clean ALL day. And I most certainly DID have dinner ready and on the table by 7pm. And I certainly didn't eat that entire pint of Ben and Jerry's in one sitting. Nope, not me.