The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Almost Wordless Wednesday

I have been putting a lot of time into figuring out what I wanted to use for this post, mostly because I have over 4000 pictures on my computer from the past year and a half. The thing is, the picture I took that i am going to use is one from this weekend, and the reason this is my choice is because to me it says something about being little. So here is my pic for today:
This is my daughter Emily and my friends daughter Dasha they are four months apart and while they really do not see each other as often as we like, when they get together all they care about is spending time with each other. While neither girl talks a TON they both talk enough to get their point across to each other. They are easily best girlfriends and I love that about them. They just giggle and giggle. Even when they are laying down, they can be exhausted but instead of sleep we get this:

See? This is something that will last I hope for a long time. Even just now as I am typing this Emily came over and saw the pic and said "awwww" . :o)~ Sweet girls. I hope they both remember this for years to come!

No comments: