The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

This and That... That and this.. part 3?

Or is it four? I am not sure.. I digress... anyways.... Anyways I know this is late... Its been well, interesting lately. As important as blogging is, I have sort of fell into doing other stuff.

This- Yo Gabba Gabba New Friends. Wow. Emily is addicted. She yells through the house "Gabba" and when she sees it we hear "Please please please" (think of the seagulls from Nemo "mine mine mine" or the Dogs from Bolt. "ball ball ball ball") anyways shes cute so its ok.

That- Day 2 as a tattooed chicky poo. .and I want another. To answer the question "did it hurt" not like I thought it would. .and dammit.. ink is addictive.. dammit.

This-Is it just me or does new socks and underwear feel amazing? seriously.. ok sorry.. just had to go there.

That- Chucky went to the doctor. This is monumental, Chuck never goes. he pinched a nerve in his back.. poor guy :o(

This- I think I need a vacation. The kids are off this week, we may take them to a hotel with an indoor pool.. just to get a "mini day away" why not right?

That- The Mets started out the season 2-1. We won 2 of the games against the Reds.. I can deal with that. :o)~ good game today babe. See I can be supportive.

This- Davids first week back in school was a success, his teacher called me and said "I am not sure WHAT was wrong with his old teacher but he is an awesome kid" :::whew::: that made my day.

That-Its now 1 AM and time for bed. I will post more tomorrow. Please keep praying for Stellan. And also may I ask my friend Laurie had a little girl 7 weeks early. her name is Lileigh, she is 2 1/2 lbs and 15 inches, please keep her in your prayers. She is doing awesome but let's just hope it stays that way.

No comments: