The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Not me Monday.


This blog carnival was created by MckmamaYou can head over to her blog an find out what she and everybody els has not been doing this week. ***please keep MckMama and her little boy Stellan in your prayers, he is still in the hospital and now awaiting surgery in Boston. we are praying for you McKmama, Prince Charming, Mckids, and Stellan!!!*****


This past week I did not sleep in every day til 10 AM because the kids were on spring break and I could


I certainly did not spend all day yesterday in my room in bed, only getting up to take a shower because I was sweaty from when my fever broke, no who would lay in bed all day?


I did not declare my everlasting love for another man other then my husband, and when I told my husband he did not reply back via text message "WHO?" in all caps obviously not happy.


I certainly would NEVER declare my love for another man, even if that other man is DJ Lance Rock who has saved me today by keeping Emily occupied while I died on the couch.


I did not just take 2 alleve to go with the 2 dayquill I took and wonder if/when they will kick in because my head is pounding.


I did not just take away my cell phone from Emily who was busily calling Mel fora third time today.. (yes the keys are locked..the girl has skills)


I did NOT thoroughly adore my dh who cooked both saturday and Sunday and let me sleep to try and get rid of whatever it is I have managed to get ....


I will not adore him again tonight when he cooks again.. hint hint


I am not counting down til 2 PM when teenagers get home to take their little sister and let me sleep.


and finally...


I did not just whine and complain my whole way through Not Me Monday because who would do that.....oh yea ME!!

1 comment:

Tutu said...

I <3 DJ Lance too, although I do think he needs to eat some biscuits!!

Hope you're feeling better!

~Susan