The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Not me Monday...


This blog carnival was created by MckmamaYou can head over to her blog an find out what she and everybody els has not been doing this week. ***please keep MckMama and her little boy Stellan in your prayers, he is still in the hospital with SVT. we are praying for you McKmama, Prince Charming, Mckids, and Stellan!!!*****

This week, I did NOT become friends with someone from Iceland and realize that I was wrong so many many years ago about her (Chucks ex friend.. not the ex.)

I did NOT spend hours on end talking to her and discover we are two peas in a pod

I did NOT enjoy watching my husband's shock on his face that I could make friends with this person so easily, and how quickly she and I both decided the past was the past

I did NOT decide to get tattooed this week after being chicken for so long, I did not also decide that even though people say never get spouses names or anniversaries that I believe Chucky and I are forever and I am getting our anniversary on me.

I did NOT curse the baseball coach at 8:45 AM when he called on Saturday because I was not ready to be up yet.

I did NOT enjoy wearing capri pants and flipflops all weekend because the weather was JUST Awesome. (yea I know Crystal.. I hate me too lol)

I did NOT let my son stay home today because he has a bad case of baseballitis, and I certainly did not tell him that when the Mets lose he can't complain because hey at least he wasn't in school.

I have NOT watched the Jack Black Yo Gabba Gabba episode so many times that I now have it memorized.

I have not become so addicated to Facebook that when someone asked me what was up, I immediately thought "oh crap I haven't updated my status"

I did NOT buy a pair of sunglasses that cost me almost 12 times any that I have ever bought because I normally buy dollar store ones, and this time I actually bought a decent pair.

I did NOT inform someone at BJ's that the sippy cup they want to buy is a fogoo beause I love that these things do not leak and they are my favorite cup now

I did not thoroughly enjoy putting my sweet David on the bus this morning, because after all the grief with school in the fall, he is back in a full day program starting today. I am not relieved that someone else believes in my little boy and not just me. However, I am also not cautiously optimistic and waiting for my phone to ring.





And finally.... I did NOT walk in my living roomto see this:



and a few hours later see this:



and immediately think "yep thats my kid" lol. Silly Emily.



So that is my Not Me Monday for this week, what did you NOT do??



2 comments:

Lisa Noel said...

OMG Tricia I LOVE the photos LOL!!!

I can't elieve you're getting a tatoo...I don't think I'll ever get over my fear and I have a design idea I really want but just don't think I'll ever be able to do it!

and I, like Crystal...hate you. it sleeted (is that a word?) and snowed here this weekend. so yes you totally suck!! :)

And you can't be two pea's in a pod with someone else!!! oh wait that's right you deserted me awhile ago...with that whole cloth diaper thing! :)

lastly, I hosted a Mr Linky for NMM on my blog (assuming MckMama isn't going to be doing one just yet) if you want to share a link to your list.

Julie said...

LOL! Love the photos, especially Emily - looks just like Cora. We're totally a techno-family. Chloe can use a computer far better than my parents... heck, she could when she was three.

Awesome tattoo, I love the pics on Facebook. You're a braver woman than I.