The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

An Ode to my Dear spouse.


Somedays you drive me crazy,
Somedays I drive you mad

But every now and then,
You really make me glad

You took on all my babies as if they were your own,
You love them all unconditionally even though they are nearly grown

They aren't always the best kids, heck sometimes even I wanna disown them
But then you bring me around, and we forgive them in a moment

You added to my babies by giving me two others,
Too bad when I look at them, I don't see their mother

You make my heart smile, you make me want to sing.
You make me want to brand myself, holy crap what am I thinking?

You are my everything my sun, my moon the stars,
You are the one I would travel anywhere for

But I send you this message, for the whole world to see it.
Chucky I love you, and I really really mean it!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

This is just the sweetest thing!