The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Not me Monday



This blog carnival was created by MckmamaYou can head over to her blog an find out what she and everybody els has not been doing this week. ***please keep MckMama and her little boy Stellan in your prayers, he is still in the hospital with SVT. we are praying for you McKmama, Prince Charming, Mckids, and Stellan!!!*****

I did not neglect my blog for four days as I spent time with my family.. its not that I didn't miss it, i just didnt have time :o(

I did NOT eat WAY too many smiley face cookies from Giant this weekend :oX

I did NOT wake up at 10 AM this morning and think "omg that was better then sex"

I did NOT talk to my friend in Iceland for over an hour last night on the drive home laughing with her and discussing how clueless Chucks ex wife is on why he is not ready to be friends yet.

I did NOT really miss my Daddy in his church yesterday and keep looking over to the side where i would see him

I did NOT ignore a friends request that we come visit last night because at the end of the night all i wanted was to go home and go to bed.

I did NOT keep singing Yo Gabba Gabba songs all day and finally get them out of my head for Chuck to start singing "I like bugs.. I like bugs"

I did NOT realize last night that i have been neglecting alot of stuff lately and realize I have to get better about it. I also did NOT really get sad when I realized how bad I need to go on a diet but for whatever reason I have no motivation.. I need to get motivated. :o(

and finally... one week after getting my first tattoo I did NOT spend time on tattoofinder.com this morning looking for a second one and justifying why I should just do it.

So what did you do or not do??

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I enjoyed reading your NMM list. I do miss reading other people's. Praying for Stellan, too, especially after this news of him having surgery.