The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Friday, April 3, 2009

its the little things..... part 2.

A few months ago, I posted a blog about the little things.. today is part two. Because today it just seems like a good day for it.

A kiss hello, a hug, a kind word, and an I love you.. that's all I need somedays.. not alot but little things that mean the world.

A good night sleep after tossing and turning for days and days, I wake up rejuveniated and smiling... so much more then a little thing.

Good friends.. what would life be without them? its the little things.

Reconnecting and fixing a wrong. Even though sometimes the hardest words are I am sorry, sometimes they are the biggest words too. its the little things.

a little girl who can make my day by just smiling and saying MOMMMMMMM which is just the sweetest little thing.. in a little package.

Piggy tails.. after having female cueballs with my first two girls. .pig tails are little things I love heehee the little things.

Enjoying being back in Church after being gone for so long.. the little things

Saturday.. NO alarm clock.. sleeping in.. ahhh the BIG thing :o)~

I hope you have alot of little things or even a lot of big things today :o)~

1 comment:

Julie said...

:o) So sweet, and so true! Life would be nothing without all those little things.