The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Ok, I did NOT go sit on the beach all day yesterday, I mean who would sit on the beach on Easter Sunday?

And if I was on the beach, I would not take this picture to share with all of you, because that would be gloating.

I did not get up at 6:46 AM this morning, even though the kids were on break and get up and workout. Because that would be insane.

And if I did get up early and workout early, I certainly would not then find a little girl age 2 working out with me because shes a bit of a freak too.

I did not do an Easter lunch yesterday so when we got home from the beach we didnt go to we would not have to make dinner.

I did not just spy my son David, sporting a pair of size 11 snow boots someone gave us for Emily and when we asked him why, he did not say "Mom because they fit!" (as if it was a stupid question.

My two year old did NOT sit in front of Sound of Music through the whole thing, she LOVED it. Would not move, and I did NOT take a picture of her

The same two year old is not walking around the house with her backpack she got for Easter on singing "Backpack backpack" and stuffing things that belong to pretty much everyone but her in the backpack.

oh and I did NOT ignore the Easter bunnys made of chocolate who taunted me all day because well, I have come to far to kill it

What did you do? Eat the ears off your kids chocolate bunny? Suffer your way through the Sound of Music even though you don't like it? (and WHO doesnt love thatmovie?? I love it!) Just sayin'!! and say it at MckMamas blog!!

No comments: