The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me Monday..

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I did not at anytime this weekend cry because of the attitudes of certain members of my family, that would be like crying over spilled milk and I am a big girl and would not do that.


I did not get into a fight with Chuck's ex wife, even though I was right. Sinking down to her level would be crazy.


I most certainly did not justify that tortillas and hummus are a good lunch because I find it so yummy and it was easy to grab and took little to no effort.


I did not wish that my mother's day would have been a little more special then it was. Not that it wasn't a nice day hanging out in my bed all day but it wasn't as nice as I would have liked.


I did not get brought this meal on a TV tray.




I then did NOT eat it smiling because at least my children made the effort to make me a nice breakfast in bed. (on the plate is Scrambled eggs, pancakes, 1 fried egg, 1 cup of coffee and a glass of V8 splash) and for you moms of little bittys who are laughing.. remember this is coming to you one day



ok I really DID NOT eat the scrambled eggs I took two bites but could not do it. I am already not much of a fan so my husband with the iron stomach did NOT use an old Navy tactic of covering them in ketchup to eat them



I did NOT see my little girl grow up right before my eyes on Saturday when she got dressed in her formal and went and got her class ring. :o( She turned her's 10 times, and i DID not have my turned 89 that would make me old and I am NOT.

So what else did you NOT do? Post about it then link to the lovely McKMama. :o)~

1 comment:

Tutu said...

That breakfast looks familiar. I once had scrambled eggs cooked in the microwave, and by cooked, I mean nuked until they were like some sort of hard rubber!
~Susan