The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Friend in me Friday....


Today, I have decided to blog about the important of friends. I am one of those people who seems to get along with most people, if walls could talk I would make friends with the wall. Bottom line its my personality. I am friendly by nature (ok unless you tick me off) and will give you the shirt off my back. Recently I have discovered that for every good friend you can count on one hand, you have probably three or four that you can say have hurt you in some way. This is the main problem with being nice and well, vulnerable. People take friendship for granted.


So today, I am going to tell my friends how I feel... I am not naming names.. because it applies to all my friends (and yes my hubby too)


Dear Friend-


Thank you for being there for me.

Thank you for touching my life in your own special way.

Thank you for reaching out to me when you saw I needed it.

Thank you for making me laugh so hard something came out of my nose.

Thank you for the moment you made me realize how glad I am to have you in my life.

Thank you for reading my blog, it may not mean that much to you but knowing someone is listening means the world to me. :o)~

Thank you for thinking of me when you have.

Thank you for remembering me in your prayers.

Thank you for holding your breath with me when the moment required.

Thank you for applauding my best moments and mourning with me during my worst

Thank you for being you.


If you can see this, if you can read this, if you are here. This message is for you. Thank you for being a friend. Even if this message does not personally apply to you about me, it does about someone and if nothing else I am thanking you for them.

No comments: