The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Little Kayleigh

I am not even sure where to begin today I have a few things I do want to talk about but I feel as if how can I ask why me before I bring this up? When Kayleigh's Story family is suffering a loss from their sweet Kayleigh who went home to God on Monday at 9:44 PM. I am so so sad for them, for 11 months that little girl fought the good fight but finally she flew home to the safe arms of our Lord. And while I do not know them as a mother who has expereienced loss my heart breaks for them. It just hurts so bad to see all your dreams fall before your eyes. I will pray they hold on tight to each other to get through. Fly free little miracle!! Your life on earth was short but you will live forever healthy and healed now!!

No comments: