The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

An I.O. U. for My Mom.


Mom, I owe you for all the times you loved me and I didn't really deserve it.


Mom, I owe you for the conversations I will always remember even if I do not show it


Mom, I owe you for making me the mother I have become


Mom, I owe you for teaching me the right from the wrong.


Mom, I owe you for the smiles, the laughs, the moments that aren't forgotten


Mom, I owe you for taking away the tears, and replacing them with hugs and perfect love


Mom, I owe you for my life each day we take for granted


Mom, I owe you for being the one who I can count on without a doubt ever.


Mom, I owe you for holding my hand and leading me on the right path


Mom, I owe you for pulling me back when I started to stray the wrong way


Mom, I owe you for my faith because of you I believe again.


Mom, I owe you for the smiles, the laughs, the tears, my life.


Mom, I owe you so much the dollar amount would be in the bazillions


So Mom, today I tell you to go ahead.. write yourself a check :o)~


(Just please don't cash it).


I love you Mom!!!!!

No comments: