The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I did NOT get hardly any sleep last night due to a teething 16 month old.. :o( No really I didn't..


Because of that, I did NOT let my son AJ stay home today from school since we all woke up late, no a good mother would have gotten up and driven him. I am not a good mom today.


I did not just sit here watching a movie called "Taking Chance" and crying my eyes out.


I certainly do NOT think that everyone in America NEEDS to see this movie (available on DVD tomorrow)


I did not decide Grilled cheese and soup for dinner tonight because simple is the name of my game.


I did not write a blog about monsters yesterday because monsters do not exsist, well except the ones I listed of course.


I did not sleep in til 11 AM on Saturday because Simply sleep and my teenager daughter both rock.


and finally....


I did NOT giggle that David has now began to tell jokes because he is getting a personality and its so wonderful to see that.. even if the jokes are REALLY bad. "MOM MOM why did the chicken cross the playground?" Me: "WhyDavid?" "To get to the other slide.. haha get it Mom?"


I am said to say I did GET IT.. but I did NOT laugh :o)~ ok yes I did .


1 comment:

Lisa Noel said...

hey i think that's a good joke. in our house a bad joke sounds more like this.
why'd the chicken cross the road?
to poop on the elephant?

HUH?? Yeah I don't know. I guess it doesn't get any better than knock knock jokes AND potty humor.