The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hump day.

Ok.. i sat here trying to think of what to title todays blog, and I went with the obvious "hump day" because its Wednesday.. no there is no funny reason behind it.. that's it. i am that boring today.. how sad. I was trying to think of what to write about this morning, and it came to me that I have a few things to complain, growl, chat about....

1) what is with the complete inability of my kids and husband to bring their socks to the laundry room? I found 6 pairs of socks in my room today all by my husbands side of the bed.. while I know he will tell me they all aren't his, and he is possibly right, I will bet that at least half are. Even Emilys socks are around the house... Please for the love of God pick up your socks..

2) Emily. What a doll she is. ;o)~ I know I know I am biased.. and your point? she's my last little girl. .and I think they should make a rule that the last one has to be little longer.. last night she pulled up twice.. once on me and then on Chuck.. make it stop.. I am not ready for her to try her hand at independence.. NOT yet.. please. but I also have to admitt, I really love this stage.. I love seeing her grow up.

3) Teenage girls.... .. this one is going to be short because I don't want to go too deep into it, but I think teenage girls in general need to slow down. Stop rushing to be grown up, because once those teen years are gone you will want them back. Sex isn't a way to say hello, its not a handshake... take it seriously... even if you love someone, take it seriously. (theres nothing hidden there in case anyone is going "Oh?? what did she do?" she didn't do anything... its the careful observation of a mom who picked up her daughter to see two teenagers doing tonsil checks against the wall of the school.. and so many many other things.. S L O W down. you will grow up. in time.

4) Finally.. friends. one of my followers yesterday asked what she had to do to get blogged about.. see you did it.. i am blogging about you Nikia. Seriously... i am amazed at the people who I have met in the years on the internet... while I have had my shares of looney tunes (ahem chuck.. kidding. . he knows I love him) I have met some of the most amazing people.. each with a different story. I am one of those people who is very outgoing and sometimes it makes people back away from me because well I am hyper.. i am the same on the internet though.. you see the same me you will see in person. I am a mother of six, I am crazy, I live life, and I love hard. I forgive people for wrongs even when I know I shouldn't.. even when I am counting strikes and you are on strike 3, i give one more chance.. because sometimes life needs tball rules instead of baseball rules. ( ya know keep going until you get a hit and run the bases). I can name off some amazing people for you, or you can trust that I really do have some great friends. Let the record state, you can mess with me, but don't mess with my friends.. they are truly all one of a kind. I love you guys.. and to the ones I have never met face to face... it makes no difference if you are in my kitchen playing uno with me, or if you are on a keyboard listening to me whine, you are there for me.. when I need it and that is what matters.

GROUP HUG {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGGG}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

No comments: