The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


It has been forever since I have done one of these, and well I am feelin saucy today so why not? This is where you tell people what you certainly did NOT do (but you did).. so are we ready?


I did not let me son go out of the house today wearing socks with pumpkins and witches on them because at 8:15 you pick your battles, if you are dressed and clean and on time. SCORE! Nope not me though..


I did NOT eat an extra 2 points worth of tagalongs (ok its only 2 more cookies but still) because well I needed chocolate.


I did NOT get paid back for it though when my stomach was torn up an hour later.. how uncool that the stuff I used to fill my body with now my body fights off when I NEED it.. sheesh!!


I did NOT find David in the bathroom singing his ABC's while peeing and I am pretty sure writing each letter in the toilet as he sang them (You get the visual.. please don't make me explain) Fun stuff..


I did NOT have to remind the Older boys (Again) that if you sprinkle when you tinkle please be neat and wipe the seat.. do they ever learn??


I did NOT tell my kids my husband and I were going to a baseball meeting when we went instead to dinner with my BFF to celebrate our friendiversary because let's face it, there will be TONS of baseball meetings but Mel's really busy who knows when the next dinner would be?


I did NOT sit down and gush over Twiglight with Stephanie, Mary and Crystal this weekend because I am an adult and who would gush over such a thing??


I did NOT yell at my husband this morning because his alarm clock was annoying me to have him inform me "Its your alarm clock" Whoopsie.


And finally...


I did NOT go to bed on Saturday night secretly celebrating that when my ex husband who was down visiting for the weekend and Stephanie had pizza he had orderd that I did not take even ONE bite! wait.. Oh YES I DID!! :o)~ that one I am taking credit for.. so what did you not do? Come on tell us we won't judge!

No comments: