The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Pissed off....

Am I wrong to be pissed off that my ex husband has not paid support? Or that he is so non-challant as he hangs out at MY mothers house... ok granted our son is there... but... he is hanging out.. LETTING my mother feed him...basically sponging off my family.
I am pissed off.
He has found another job.. ok. I will give him that. With this new job comes a paycut. Substanial paycut. He does not pay this "fortune" he thinks he does in support... although mutual friends have told me that he says he is getting "Screwed" he has said before that he should let Chuck adopt them because he can't afford to pay for the kids. (Yea, he said that..yes.. it PISSED me off)
He worked for The Orange Home imporvement place.. he says he was due to get Vacation pay.... yet when he called to "verify" that. Nobody in HR was there and nobody knew anything.. and he had to leave a message.. and....are you sensing a pattern here? So I told him I thought he was full of it. I told him I do not believe there is a check coming. So he tells me that the manager says it was mailed from Georgia. How long does it take a letter to get from Georgia to Virginia? Pony Express? Annoyed... nope not me..
I am PISSED off.
The kids think he walk on water, well except the unoblivious oldest who realizes that quoting Madeline "Something is not right" (I love that kid). The others go on about how good Daddy is. I clench my teeth. I severe my tongue. I scream.. I yell. I get well..pissed off.
Am I wrong? Should I give him a chance? Or the fact that he has a history of this that goes back 20 years does that mean I am allowed to doubt his word? I am just well pissed off.

No comments: