The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me Monday.


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I certainly did not encourage my nearly 18 year old daughter and her friend who were people watching at the pool yesterday, and we certainly did not point that there was a woman wearing a bikini that needed to realize just because its in your size (or the one you think you are) you should wear it.

I did NOT complain about the heat numerous times because we are having a heat wave, when I should be grateful that the weather is JUST now hot and its been beautiful most of the summer. .Not me!

I did NOT realize today that I only posted 5 blogs for the entire month of July. Obviously I am not a very serious blogger or I am a very serious summer mommy!!

My husband and I did not steal a date night to go see the new Harry Potter, because what kind of mother would go with her hubby and not her kids.. Not me!

I did not post pictures on Facebook of my overweight cat, trying to fit his fat hiney in a box that is 3 times too small for him. Becuase it was funny and because hes cute. See?? but NOT me.

There is no way that we had ice cream sundaes not one night but two nights this weekend, becuase its hot and ice cream is great therapy.

I did NOT ignore chores yesterday to go to the pool, and justify it that hey everyone deserves sunday off. :oX.

I did not write a scathing blog about my ex husband because it would not be polite.. its accurate but definitely not polite.

and finally, I did NOT spend $26.00 on a New York Mets Citi-field Build a bear because I had to have him. ::::sighs::: ok, yes I did.

No comments: