The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Not Me Monday.




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Where do I start?? How about this is NOT my first blog in a week.. summer time is busy and I just totally forgot to post anything..and um

I did not go to to the beach 3 times.. :o)~ Which is just another reason I never posted.

I did NOT find out about Micheal Jackson on the beach and shout to my son "Micheal Jackson just died" and have someone come over to see it on my phone because she thought I was lying.

I did NOT get told SHUT UP by friend Kenya when I called her and told her that Micheal had died.

I did not record my husband snoring last night because I just needed someone else to hear it and realize that I am not insane and it is bad.

I did not drive up to get my friend Jay to bring him home for the night to surprise Stephanie. and it worked.

It did NOT thrill me that it worked.. ok yes it did

I am NOT in shock that June is almost over.. where did 2009 go??

I am not now as shamelessly addicted to Twitter as I am to Facebook.... but if you want to follow me, I a Gbrksfan :o)~
I did not just pimp out my twitter...

and finally..

I did not get fed up with the Mets and put them on a time out until they learn to play like a tea.. ohhh and:

I did NOT read this and think "WOW thats soo true" proving that I am NOT being stalked as I said before:

No comments: