The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Not Me Monday.. the late edition..


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did NOT just realize that I had not participated in Not Me Monday at 7:37 PM.

I then did NOT justify that I missed it because it is summer vacation and therefore I did not realize today was Monday.. ok I knew.. seriously.. Chuck went to work after two days home. I knew. bad excuses

I did Not just out myself as using a bad excuse for nearly missing Not me Monday, because who feels the need to justify that?

I did NOT freak out over the state of the checkbook and realize payday is still two days away.. damn.

I do NOT have six children who are eating me out of house and home because they are home and what else do you do but sit home eat, go to the beach swim, and who knows what else during summer vacation.

I did Not tweet that I am starting my diet today and then eat gummy bears because I have had a crappy day and they are afterall mad with 100% fruit juice and doesn't that actually just make them chewy fruit juice? really?

I did NOT settle in last night for one of my summer addictions that has returned, True Blood, and discover that it is just as delicious as it was last year. (hey delicious is a step up from when I said last year that it bites lol)

I am not dreading the Mets game tonight because quite frankly they suck lately and half their opening day lineup is on the damn disabled list.. ARGH

Yep, I did NOT just use a bad word on my blog.

I did NOT get almost as excited as Chucky when his new Reds jersey arrived today, its really cool.. too bad its the wrong team huh?

and finally...

I did not just stick up for Danny by not using a very nice word.. :oX Ok maybe I did .. it wasn't horrible but it was not very nice.

No comments: