The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Not Me Monday...


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I did NOT spend half the weekend not speaking to my husband because we were in a fight about fighting.. which is crazy and who would get mad about that (ME)


I did NOT just get paperwork about Stephanies Senior pictures :o(


I did NOT then open my invitation reminder to my 20th high school reunion. ..Because that would be wrong to get both the same day.


I did NOT vote for a friends little boy on 3 different emails... every day for the past week :oX but in my defense, one is mine, one is Chucks, and one is MINE and Chucks so its not like I voted alone right?


I did NOT wake up this morning and get dressed and accomplish all I had to do ontime because the odds of that happening on a Monday are slim...


I did NOT forget to pull something out for dinner tonight, then discovered there is enough left over chicken to make chicken alfredo.. cause only a bad mom would do that.


I did NOT spend all day talking to a good friend who came over with her three kids, rather then cleaning house. :o)~


And lastly, I did NOT forget today was NOT Me Monday until a minute ago.. cause how could I ever forget something this fun?? :o)~

2 comments:

Tutu said...

Why didn't I think of the different emails thing? I have 4 I think. Oh well, too late now..sorry Byran!

Lisa Noel said...

YOU rock! And sounds like a GREAT day to spend with a friend rather than cleaning. It'd be my choice any day. But of course me how shows that.