The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did NOT turn 38 yesterday because well as you can plainly see I am not a day over 29.. again.

I did NOT toss and turn til 3 AM on Saturday night because it was hot as h-e- double hockey sticks.

I did NOT just use H-E-Double hockey sticks on here, because I am out of elementary school.

I am NOT counting down the days til the kids are on summer vacation and happy but also dreading it because they will ALL be home for 24 hours a day.

I did NOT do absolutely nothing yesterday because hey it was my birthday :o)~

I did NOT eat a bowl of fruit this morning, and find a piece of chewed up orange in there because Emily had apprently returned a piece she didn't like.. ewww..

I did NOT just tell the kids to clean up and we would go to the beach.. for it to fall on completely deaf ears.. sighs.

I did NOT forget to pull anything out for dinner because I declared tonight C.O.R.N. dinner.. nice and easy (C.O.R.N. = Clean out refridgerator night)

I did NOT write my mother in law a fairly nasty email in reply to a REALLY nasty thing she did, and I would never stoop to her level.. except this one time.

and finally.. I did NOT feel the least bit guilty about said email becuase I was defnding my husband from an attack he did not warrant. (no really I mean it.. I didnt feel guilty)

Ok what did you do or not do???

No comments: