The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Flu...


So 2010, has been off to a bit of a bumpy start. While somethings have been going swimmingly others have been eh. And now we enter...scary music...the FLU!! EEK! I had hoped to avoid this, no I didn't get the shot. I just hoped. :o)~ Oops. Wanna see something pathetic?

Mary looks thrilled huh? lol

Emily laying with her big sister, she went through five pairs of PJ's





First it was David, came home from school....and well I won't be graphic but you got it.. then it was Chuck.. same story....followed by AJ, Stephanie, Emily, Mary, Crystal (Danny's girlfriend), and Danny. Me? I am holding on.. the knot at the end of my rope.. I just gotta keep the guy who is holding the match under it away. I keep blowing it out :oP. Wish me luck!! I am hoping not to look like this guy.

No comments: