The Old Lady in the shoe has got nothing on me!

Trust me.. I mean it.

I mother six kids..in our house sanity is optional.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

happy new year

Should old acquaintance be forgot.. and never come to mind..... I dont know the rest of the words to this song.. something something auld lang syne!! Happy new year!!

So, here I am. Last year I posted on this very blog about going on Weight watchers, I broke up with my Dr Pepper and all my fast food restaurants. Do you need a refresher? it was here: new Year-new me new tude and over here as well cause they say breaking up is hard to do. yep, I posted it out loud and held myself accountable.

What happened? Well, over the past year I have lost a super model and a half. :o) I was strong. I worked hard and I am thrilled with the results...

but...

It's just not good enough.

What is she insane? Yes, she is. See this year I turn 40. Yep 40.. I figure mid meal that day this guy is going to show up:
and dang it. .if he is I am gonna be ready for him. so this year my goal is to get out of the 20's and into the teens before I turn 40. That way it will not be oh no 4-0.. it will be wut ohhhhh 4--oooohhhhh ;o)

I hope you guys will stick around..

Oh another resolution, I plan to blog more. I sure do miss it!!


6 comments:

NEO said...

People often forget to observe their surroundings, especially when they are happy and delighted. I'm sorry if I bothered you with my comment, but I would suggest you this:
http://neo-future-events.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

“It's being here now that's important. There's no past and there's no future. Time is a very misleading thing. All there is ever, is the now. We can gain experience from the past, but we can't relive it; and we can hope for the future, but we don't know if there is one.”
salwar kameez indian style

SEO said...

For one swallow make a summer Does not, Does normal one day, and so too one day, gold short time, Does not make a man blessed and happy.
new sherwani designs

SEO said...

I am interested. we need some more good information. Please add more good information that would help others in such good way.
Buy modern furniture online

Unknown said...

Good post….thanks for sharing... Very useful for me i will bookmark this for my future needed. Thanks for a great source...
silk sarees

Unknown said...

Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.
advertising | top advertising agencies in Pakistan | Marketing Agency | Advertisement