1) Thanksgiving--My family had its second Thanksgiving I enjoyed, nobody fought we all picked on my one eccentric brother (all I am gonna say is NOT all men should wear pink, polka dots or stripes.. yes he is gay but that is besides the point.)
2) School goes on a week vacation from Dec 21-Jan 4. I can not wait. Did I say that yet? Chuck is taking classes still full time, I help him (of course) and now that break is here I am in the "whew! thank you GOD" stage. I am so tired, and just need a break to be er um normal? lol ok that works.
3) The kids have become somehow more spoiled. Almost bratty at times, I got really mad today and text messaged their dad and told him he could have them. I was DONE. He called and reemed them all pretty good, and they all seemed to be seeing that Mom just cant take it anymore, which is good cause option 2 was selling them on ebay.
4) Christmas shopping is basically done, I can't believe it either, normally we are still working on it a week before Christmas. Ok that was a lie. Normally on Christmas eve I am at the store running around like a Mad woman. because well I am usually a mad woman. David has gotten sneakier and sneakier about trying to find out what is going on. Bizarre little kid, but a really cool kid too. He was singing Feliz Navidad earlier which landed up being Fleece Naughty God. Yep, my kid. ;o)~
5) Chuck keeps asking what I want for Christmas. Am I the only person this year that truly does not know what she wants?? I know I bought a pair of black boots I want that we can wrap under the tree for all I care. I know that I do not want jewelry I wear the same five pieces and I am happy with that. But as far as I am concerned Chuck could buy me 3 or 4 long sleeve shirts (all mine from last year are MIA). Something nice to wear would thrill me. A good bottle of perfume.. would thrill me. A good book, hell I only own ONE Twilight book, buy books 2,3, and 4. Buy the original Twilight movie. .mine is MIA. There are TONS of choices. SOCKS that are knee socks or long enough to wear with the new boots.. Are you getting this Chuck? Something girly ( a gift certeficate for a pedi.. that would be awesome). Nikia.. girl.. I am counting on you.. point Chucky this way ok? He claims I am hard to shop for.
6) I feel for Michelle Duggar today as she gave birth to number 19 premature. While I know she has the choice to have as many babies as she wants, maybe this is a sign that this should be it. Her poor body is fighting back, enough is enough. I am praying hard for her and little Josie Brooklyn.
7) In 2010 I would like to see Tiger Woods, The Gosselins, Brangelina, Tom Brady and Gisele, Miley Cyrus, Levi Johnson and anyone else who has graced us with their life stories. Your 15 minutes are up, get out of my news stories ok? thanks! <3>
8) My baby is going to be 16 on Tuesday.. sighs. he has his first girlfriend and a date for the military ball. Who let THAT one grow up?? I gave in on Stephanie.. but does that mean the rest have to do it? I don't approve.
9) Did you know that pitchers and catchers report 2 months from tomorrow *giggles* baseball!! WOOT WOOT!! YAY!!
10) Bet you thought I forgot huh? Nope sure didn't. I pulled a name from the Hat... and by Random selection Tutu wins one, and another lady put an email in for an annonymous gift to Diem. Thankfully I know who Diem is. :o)~ So Miss Tutu, please checkout the Jennies Bow's link pick out a five dollar bow. And Miss Nikia (who is Miss Diems mom) please do the same. :o)~ I picked two cause I kind of am um late . :oX sorry guys..
Happy Holidays more sometime soon I promise.